It’s time to vote!
Hello Credit Union System!
Sask CU Advance, Saskatchewan’s first competition designed around bringing forward innovative ideas from young leaders in our credit unions has successfully moved through the application phase with a fantastic response! Twenty young leaders stepped forward and submitted their ideas on how we could build our system for members and/or employees.
Have you voted yet?
Now it’s your turn to have your voice heard and engage through voting! We are now entering the voting period which will determine the Top 3 ideas as chosen by the system who will earn some floor time with the CEO group at the Peer Group Meeting in November 2013.
Participating is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
- Go to www.SaskCUAdvance.com. Spend some time looking through the 20 submissions. Think like a CEO – if you were a CEO, which idea would you invest resources in?
- Fill out the ballot with your name and a legitimate email address. Every legitimate email address may vote once. Then choose the person whose idea you think will help Saskatchewan’s credit unions advance.
- Press the Vote button!
Voting is open from October 2nd and closes on October 15th, 2013 at 3:00 p.m.
Sask CU Advance was designed By Young Leaders For Young Leaders, and really has three key goals in mind:
- To provide a development opportunity for those who are 35 and under
- To build a bridge of communication from young employees to senior leaders
- To provide a platform to see and hear ideas that could help drive innovation in our system
Saskatchewan Young Leaders Committee
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!