- Your peers see you as an honest, trustworthy and committed team member. You look at the positive things in life and are focused as winning as a group.
- Your leader sees you as being committed to action and oriented towards the solutions by embracing change and supporting your team members through the change.
- Your members see you as passionate about strengthening the credit union system and the member experience.
- Your friends see you as supportive, compassionate and fun-loving.
- You see yourself as someone who supports the cooperative values of being part of the credit union system. You are willing to take risks and are focused on improving yourself personally and professionally.
If this is you, sign up to be part of the SYL Community today! If you are already a member of the SYL Community, see the link below to update your information. If you know other young leaders in the CU System in Saskatchewan, encourage them to join the Community as well!
Click here to sign up or update your information!
Thank you to all of our Sponsors!
Thank you to our wonderful Credit Union Sponsors, without who we wouldn’t be able to engage the young leader community in Saskatchewan.