Building on the success of last year, we are proud to once again be hosting the Young Leader Inspiration Awards. Held at our annual retreat, this awards night is dedicated to recognizing and celebrating the achievements of Young Leaders in the Saskatchewan Credit Union System.
The award topics are as follows:
- Leadership Award – This award recognizes young leaders who excel in empowering people through inspiration, commitment and honest interactions of the highest quality. This person does not need to be in a leadership role, they can lead from any chair.
- Community Involvement Award – This award recognizes young leaders in the Credit Union system that have demonstrated an unyielding dedication to their communities through various volunteer efforts and are a testament to our collective concern for all of the communities where we live, work and enjoy
- Innovation & Collaboration Award – This award recognizes young leaders who love team work and are intensely curious and creative. Seeking to understand the “why”, challenge the status quo and invent new and unique ways to support our members, each other and the Credit Union System
- Member Impact Award – This award recognizes young leaders who have made a meaningful difference for a member of their Credit Union. Through their genuine and sincere interactions, they have made a lasting impression and significant impact in the life of their member
- Perseverance – The People’s Choice Award **New for 2020!**. Tell us about a time where you experienced difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. We want to hear about the struggles, how you approached the situation, how you overcame, conquered, and were able to work through the challenge. What did it teach you? *Note this award will accept self-nominations.
Nominations will be open from February 10th to March 6th. A panel of Executive Judges will review and vote between March 16th and March 27th. Winners will be announced during the Retreat Banquet on May 27th.
Please note that current committee members do not qualify to be nominated.