New this year, we will be awarding each winner a $800 scholarship!
- The Leadership Award recognizes young leaders who excel in empowering people through inspiration, commitment and honest interactions of the highest quality.
- The Community Involvement Award recognizes young leaders in the credit union system that have demonstrated an unyielding dedication to their communities through various volunteer efforts and are a testament to our collective concern for the communities where we live, work and enjoy.
- The Innovation and Collaboration Award recognizes young leaders who love team work and are intensely curious and creative. This category is for those individuals that seek to understand the “why”, challenge the status quo and invent new and unique ways to support our members, each other and the system as a whole.
- The Member Impact Award recognizes young leaders who have made a meaningful difference for a member of their credit union. Through their genuine and sincere interactions, these individuals have made a lasting impression and significant impact in the life of one or more of their members.
- Perseverance – The People’s Choice Award! We want to hear your story! Tell us about a time where you or a co-worker experienced difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. We want to hear about the struggles, how you approached the situation, how you overcame, conquered, and were able to work through the challenge. What did it teach you? *Note this award accepts self-nominations!
Nominations will remain open until May 31st and can be submitted by clicking here. Once the nomination process has been completed, our Judges Panel will individually vote for their top choice in each category. Once again this year, we’ve got a group of your favorite CEOs and General Managers from around the province on the panel!
The award winners will be announced on September 9th, 2021 during a virtual live presentation.
Please note that current committee members do not qualify to be nominated.